If you decide to make a donation to us, you can also choose from our wish list below where your money will go.
• 2–5 bus tickets for families
• 2 Hoola Hoops for the children
• 4–6 swimming passes at a City of Winnipeg Pool
• An educational game for the children to play
• A Music Therapy Session for 20 children
• A Chafing Dish for Breakfast Club
• Hiring an Instructor for three months to teach dancing or exercise programs to the families
• Two new commercial stock pots for the cooking classes
• An electric juicer for healthy drinks
$1,000–New Love Seat and Sofa for Counseling Area
$1,500–A Tree House for the Children’s Playroom
$2,000–2 New Washers and Dryers for Families to use
$5,000–5 New Computers with software
$7,500–New Commercial Stove for all the Food Programs to use
Purchase of office supplies, courier costs for Winnipeg Harvest, new equipment such as life jackets and exercise mats, resource books and new items for the kitchen.
Make a donation online by clicking the Canada Helps button or
Send in your donation by mail to:
Wolseley Family Place
204 – 222 Furby St
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 2A7
Please call Emma Fineblit, Executive Director at 204-560-3142
The Wolseley Family Place is registered charitable non- profit organization. Charitable Number 890972813RR0001 Official Tax receipts will be issued.
Never underestimate what your $5 or $10 donations can add up to. That donation will make a difference in one of our family’s lives. Read More